Sunday 27 October 2013

My 1st Entry....

 

Todays@8:52am 28 October 2013 -  i am offcially created a blog while come early at the office. I am thinking of it dah lama dah but i dont have time to start writing...selama ni asyik walk in to the others people blog expecially blog cooking and recipie. Tengoklah lama mana yang i boleh dengan berblogging ni..I do hope it will continue and keep all sweet memories here. Welcome to my new blog....SELAMAT BER Blogging...
 
so this is my profile pic..at the age of 4 series
 
 


 

The family..4 of us..mama, papa, farah and haziq..my doter duduk hostel sekolah dekat Perak dah form 2, left at home the only son haziq fitri 9 years..aka my best friend and kawan bergaduh. Papa as as usual pemain golf tegar..haha
 
Ok I am done with my introuction about my family..wait for the next entry..LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment